You broke me to fix yourself.
six word story—I hate that I still miss you and probably always will (via believe-in-bitchcraft)
My BFF Coming out to her 89 Year old Grandmother
- Grandmother I need to talk to you
- [concerned voice] What? What is it? Are you sick?
- No, no. Grandma. I'm gay.
- I'm gay Grandma. I have a girlfriend now.
- [relieved voice] Oh honey, is that all? I thought you had cancer. Anytime someone needs to tell me something they are sick. Who's your girlfriend, when is her birthday? I'll bake her a pie.